Casa La Punta is a spectacular oceanfront 6 bedroom estate that is ideally situated in the prime location of La Punta in Punta Mita, Mexico – on the “point” of the Bahia de Banderas peninsula, just 35 miles west of Puerto Vallarta, and stunningly positioned in Mexico´s most luxurious resort, in a high security and gated community.
Casa La Punta Luxury Residence is a spectacular 2 story ocean front estate with 38 meters of ocean frontage on 0.96 acres with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the Bahia de Banderas, including the Marietas Islands and the sparkling lights of Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta, this luxury residence incorporates 9,800 square feet of air conditioned living area, 6 bedrooms and 6 and 1/2 luxury baths, and sleeps 14 comfortably with accommodations for additional family and friends. This elegant and contemporary home is evocative of the beloved tile-roofed Spanish colonial style. Casa La Punta incorporates a spacious infinity pool, a wonderful gourmet kitchen, an elegant entry with fountain, and is built of natural stone.
Bd 1 Master: Sleeps 2, 1 king size bed, ensuite bathroom, AC.
Bd 2: Sleeps 4, 2 queen size bed, ensuite bathroom, AC.
Bd 3: Sleeps 2, 1 king size bed, ensuite bathroom, AC.
Bd 4 Master: Sleeps 2, 1 king size bed, ensuite bathroom, AC.
Bd 5: Sleeps 2, 1 king size bed, ensuite bathroom, AC.
Bd 6: Sleeps 2, queen bed, ensuite bathroom, AC.
• Maximum 14 guests
• Suitable for children
• Smoking not allowed inside unit
• No pets
• All outside guest for day visits must be approved by Property manager
• Privileges at the nearby Jack Nicklaus-designed Punta Mita Golf Course.
• Privileges at the nearby Punta Mita tennis club.
• Use of the Punta Mita beach Club featuring restaurant, pool and beach.
• Surfing - just 100 yards from the house.
• Concierge (Tours and excursions booking, In-Residence Spa treatments, Golf reservation, Pre-arrival food and beverage stocking).
*Rates: Rates in Pesos are an approximation and will be based on the rate of exchange on the date of reservation, as published by Mexican Banks.
• Rental car recommended.
• Transportation available with an extra cost.